A grown up potato chip you say. Sounds great.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Difficulty level is: Easy
• 1.5 pounds Yellow, Red & Blue Mini potatoes, halved
• ¾ cup white vinegar
• 1 tbsp kosher salt
• 2 tbsp unsalted butter
• 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped
• Black pepper, to taste
1. In a large saucepan bring water to a boil and cook potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Drain in a colander.
3. Using a cast iron skillet on medium-high heat add in the butter and add in the potatoes face down as best you can and let brown for 5 minutes.
4. Add in the vinegar and salt and continue cooking until crisp.
5. Add a little black pepper and serve.
This is my new favourite way to make my mini gem potatoes. They’re crispy, crunchy and oh so tasty. I have cut potato chips from my diet and this really fills the spot for my cravings once and awhile. I am wondering what other types of potato chips flavours I can infuse this way dill pickle, ketchup or even all dressed maybe.