Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Difficulty level is: Easy
From Canadian Living
• 2 yellow bell peppers
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 orange bell pepper
• 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
• ¼ tsp dried oregano
• pinch sea salt
• pinch black pepper
• 1/8 tsp grated lemon zest
• 1/3 cup feta cheese, cut into small cubes
• 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
• ½ tsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Cut bell peppers in thick slices.
3. In a bowl mix together extra virgin olive oil, garlic, dried oregano, sea salt, black pepper and lemon zest.
4. Pour onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Place cooked peppers into a bowl with feta, parsley and lemon juice and plate.
This is an amazingly tasty dish that is making me a lover of protein free meals. With vegetarian dishes like this it makes it easy to have more meatless meals in a week.