Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: approx 14 min.
Difficulty level is: Easy
• 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Sea salt
• Black Pepepr
• 4 chicken breast
• 5 cloves garlic
• 4 sticks, bunched thyme
• 1 ½ lemon juice, freshly squeezed from lemon
• 1 tbsp fresh thyme leave
• 4 lemon slices, for garnish
1. Using a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat pour in the olive oil.
2. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
3. Once the oil is heated up place in the chicken breasts into the skillet and add in the garlic and thyme sticks.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice over chicken and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
5. Turn the chicken over and continue to cook for 7 to 10 more minutes on the other side.
6. Sprinkle thyme leaves over the cooked chicken and add lemon slices for garnish.
• Don’t add in the garlic to early or it will burn.
The aroma coming from this dish was divine. I have never had lemon & thyme chicken before and this will be a new addition to my repertoire.