**Don’t allow any water to be in contact with chocolate or it will seize up and be unusable.**
1. Use a double boiler or rest a metal bowl on a saucepan with 1 inch of water in the bottom
2. Ensure that the bowl bottom is at least 1 inch above the water in the saucepan.
3. Chop your chocolate or add your chocolate.
4. Bring the water in the saucepan to a simmer and stir chocolate continuously with a spatula until melted and smooth.
5. Using a thermometer let chocolate reach 112°F for Milk Chocolate & 118°F for Dark Chocolate
6. If the temperature drops to low you can slowly re-heat using the same process.