My lips get extremely dry in the winter and I have been through so many lip balms, lip therapy, lip repair it’s not even funny. It makes me feel like I am wasting my money on these products, so I am hoping this will help fight my winter lip issues.
Yield/Serving: 100 ml
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Difficulty level is: Easy
• ½ tsp agave nectar
• 2 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 3 tbsp demerara sugar
• 1 tsp granulated sugar
• 1 ½ tsp rose extract
• Mixing bowl
• Small container
1. In a mixing bowl combine agave nectar and olive oil together.
2. Gradually mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and then add the rose extract.
3. Spoon into a container and apply a small amount to lips and scrub for 25 seconds.
• Apply lip balm after exfoliating lips.
• Use honey if you don’t have agave nectar.
• Store in the fridge.
Nothing feels better than my lips after I apply this lip scrub and apply a layer of moisturizing lip balm.