I had this recipe in mind for one particular person. I wanted to make a chocolate chips recipe with a little bit of a festive twist. So once I verified cranberries were a go, which they were (as long as they were dried and not fresh), I could put my recipe idea together.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Layering Time: 10 min.
Difficulty level is: Easy
• Glass container – 1000 ml
• ½ cup all purpose flour
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp salt
• 1 cup sugar
• 2/3 cups dark chocolate chips
• 2/3 cups milk chocolate chips
• 2/3 cups mini white chocolate chips
• 1 cup dried cranberries
Additional Wet Ingredients Required
• 1 ¼ sticks butter, at room temperature
• 1 egg
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Mix together the butter and sugar mixture together until it is light and fluffy.
3. Now add the egg and continue to mix until well combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients and continue mixing until a dough forms.
5. Using a spatula, mix in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
6. Preheat oven to 350°F.
7. Roll dough into 1 ½” balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving some space between each cookie.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
9. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
• Can be stored in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
• Make a tag with instructions and add some ribbon and a bow.
• Glass containers can be found at the dollar store.